What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Peeler
2023-05-07 19:21:31 UTC
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

...............nothing. You told the bitch twice already. :-)
Golda
2024-01-14 05:13:04 UTC
Post by Peeler
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes
................nothing. You told the bitch twice already
:-

hi peeler

is that the best you've got

i don't really have anything to say...just wanted to touch base wit
you

r u still feeling crabby

just m

This is a response to the post seen at
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=644824944#64482494
cheesetray
2024-01-14 06:48:52 UTC
.....nothing , she's been unplugged...... ⚡️⚡️
%
2024-01-14 09:22:34 UTC
shuddup
Roach
2024-01-14 09:31:44 UTC
Post by %
Post by cheesetray
.....nothing , she's been unplugged...... ⚡️⚡️
shuddup
you'll have to stuff me , i guess....

i mean, the point is, it wouldn't let me reply to you in soc.men..... ???
%
nova sucks donkey dick
Roach
how do you post
%
nntp
cheesetray
2024-01-17 03:21:57 UTC
hey peeler....

whassup ?

- cheese
%
2024-01-17 09:10:19 UTC
Post by cheesetray
hey peeler....
whassup ?
- cheese
nova sucks cheesy donkey dicks rachel
cheesetray
2024-01-17 09:12:23 UTC
vindshieid vipers , baby... :)?
cheesetray
2024-01-17 10:06:30 UTC
who ' s rachel
%
2024-01-17 12:13:38 UTC
Post by cheesetray
who ' s rachel
i told you not to be stupid you moron
Roach
2024-01-17 12:25:14 UTC
you said "kinda dumb"
%
2024-01-17 13:29:04 UTC
you're more than kinda dumb
Roach
2024-01-17 19:50:53 UTC
Post by %
last word freak
%
2024-01-17 20:00:39 UTC
Post by Roach
Post by %
Post by Roach
Post by %
Post by cheesetray
who ' s rachel
i told you not to be stupid you moron
you said "kinda dumb"
you're more than kinda dumb
last word freak
almost, your last google words are coming very soon
GUFFAW
Roach
good-bye mr. google. it's been real.
%
good riddance to all google posts
Roach
okay , mr king , have it your way
%
my way or the highway yay
Roach
will you please get peeler to talk to mee ?
%
i told that moron not to be stupid
Roach
2024-01-21 18:46:03 UTC
Post by %
Post by Roach
Post by Roach
Post by %
Post by Roach
Post by %
Post by Roach
Post by %
Post by Roach
Post by %
Post by cheesetray
who ' s rachel
i told you not to be stupid you moron
you said "kinda dumb"
you're more than kinda dumb
last word freak
almost, your last google words are coming very soon
GUFFAW
good-bye mr. google. it's been real.
good riddance to all google posts
okay , mr king , have it your way
my way or the highway yay
will you please get peeler to talk to mee ?
i told that moron not to be stupid
i propose that he abandon his decades-long legal partnership with his cherished wife, and romance and have sex with a retarded girl.

😤
cheesetray
2024-01-29 21:27:48 UTC
what are you , suddenly fucking shy or something ?

grow a pair. 🥚🥚

oh , i just remembered , you can ' t.

your a girl.
cheesetray
2024-01-29 22:42:57 UTC
look who ' s fsckng chickenshit NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesetray
2024-01-29 23:55:55 UTC
YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE !?!??!?!?!?
cheesetray
2024-01-29 23:58:02 UTC
BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK !!!!!!!!!!
cheesetray
2024-01-30 05:12:30 UTC
האם אתה רוצה לזיין אותי בתחת?
cheesetray
2024-01-31 20:14:41 UTC
what r u doin' for valentine's day ?

will u be my valentine ?
cheesetray
2024-01-31 20:13:01 UTC
oh , come on , man !

is this what you meant by , "move on!!" ???

i can't even see your penis with the hubble telescope !!!