google will be over...
cheesetray
2024-01-27 19:10:04 UTC
might as well get used to it, and move on here...

you comin' persent?

oh no....now everyone will come here for you, not me!!!

i just wanna get the hell out of here.

i mean, well, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!??!? I NEED YOUR COMPANY!!!!

OHHH...I WANT YOU SO BAD!!!!
cheesetray
2024-01-27 21:20:20 UTC
c'mon baby...let's talk! :) xoxoxxoxo
cheesetray
2024-01-27 21:30:48 UTC
this could be viewed akin to a series of small political steps....dr. death looming at the doorway...
cheesetray
2024-01-28 03:50:38 UTC
okay, i have to know something. i'm really confused.

is there a penis in the house!???!?!?
cheesetray
2024-01-28 06:15:25 UTC
maybe i'm in the wrong room
cheesetray
2024-01-28 16:49:40 UTC
HEH-WOAH-OAH!!!!!!

GOOD MORRRRRRNING, MR. DYLAN!!!!! WHERE R U !?!?!??!?!
cheesetray
2024-01-28 22:00:50 UTC
i'm looking for bob dylans cock

its purported to be 9 1/2" long when fully erect

and it aint no needledick , if you know what i mean
cheesetray
2024-01-28 22:36:53 UTC
if you ' re interested , there ' s a photo of him in tight leather pants which might be of interest

jumbo , i tell ya !

and then of course there was that time in the posh white suit when he whipped it out in the trailer before the show . . . straight out the window . . .

and then when they tried to drive away, they found themselves stuck in the ensuing muddy waters (no, jk, i just made that bit up)
%
2024-01-29 07:35:41 UTC
Post by cheesetray
i'm looking for bob dylans cock
its purported to be 9 1/2" long when fully erect
and it aint no needledick , if you know what i mean
stfu, rachel

%
2024-01-28 10:22:59 UTC
shuddup rachel