Eight Sexual Harmonics theory, updated
David Dalton
2022-08-21 04:23:45 UTC
My Eight Sexual Harmonics theory is available at
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html and contains
a link to the "various matches" thread on alt.religion.druid
which summarizes matches I intuited during my two
accurate matchmaking periods of 2019 and 2021, as
opposed to my past false/fake matchmaking periods of
1997--1999 and 2003--2005, when my theory was incomplete.

But I will update it here (I will update it on the
web page soon, but can't from this old laptop)
with discussion of locks (lifelong bonds).

Up until recently locks were formed by significant
eye contact and compatible touch, not necessarily
at the same time. From now on the locks will
not be complete until there is also sex.

Up until recently there were locks between

straight-type-2-M and bif
straight-type-2-F and bim
straight-type-1-M and straight-type-1-F .

From now on there will also be locks between
(current, or if no current, next, where for some
next will be the first, relationship)

gay and gay
gay and bim
bim and bim
lesbian and lesbian
lesbian and bif
bif and bif .

There have been and will be no locks between the partially
compatible (less than optimally compatible, and less
likely to stick)

straight-type-1-M and bif
straight-type-1-F and bim
bim and bif.

All other pairings are completely incompatible, and
there will no longer be any one-way attraction.

Also I define bisexual as attracted to both genders, not
necessarily having sex with both genders, and there are
far more bims and bifs than reported in past surveys. And
gay/lesbian (attracted just to the same gender) who have
been having (but from now on will not have) sex with the
opposite gender are not bisexual.

Now back to the locks. Someone in a lock has to get the
permission of their primary partner before they can be
involved with anyone else who is optimally compatible
with them (now also including bifs and lesbians for
a bif in a lock and bims and gays for a bim in a lock).
This caused problems when a lock has formed and they
never got together, resulting in what I call an old lock.
Such old locks that had lasted at least 1.5 years have
recently been dissolved, leaving e.g. Jack Nicholson,
Chris Isaak, Jim Carrey, Josh Groban available to bifs
who are attracted to them (but they would lock with
the first bif they have sex with).
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2022-08-21 06:26:48 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
Such old locks that had lasted at least 1.5 years have
recently been dissolved, leaving e.g. Jack Nicholson,
Chris Isaak, Jim Carrey, Josh Groban available to bifs
who are attracted to them (but they would lock with
the first bif they have sex with).
But note that there has been a split of homo sapiens globally
into 55 equal species, so the bif would have to be in the
same species as the guy.

On a previous thread I said that four bifs over 60 compatible
with Jack Nicholson are Bernadette Peters, Sharon Stone,
Tina Turner, and Michelle Pfeiffer (now that her sexual
shielding spell has been adjusted). Those four are also
compatible with Bob Dylan.