Well....
Golda
2024-04-08 22:24:23 UTC
I guess I'm all alone here..

Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not tha
he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything..
Skeeter
2024-04-09 15:54:28 UTC
In article <O_ucnadgy-***@giganews.com>, ***@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid
Rachel AKA Golda says...
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not that
he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything...
Try washing your cheesy twat, you stinking skank.
General-Zod
2024-04-09 18:39:24 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Rachel AKA Golda says...
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not that
he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything...
Try
Try shutting the fuck up, you sleazy little troll... ha.

"With a tear in your eye>"
Skeeter
2024-04-09 19:43:00 UTC
Post by General-Zod
Post by Skeeter
Rachel AKA Golda says...
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not that
he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything...
Try
Try shutting the fuck up, you sleazy little troll... ha.
Why don't you make me shut the fuck up, you pissbum loser?
Post by General-Zod
"With a queer in my rear>"
Get a room with your pissbum cronies, fruitcake.
General-Zod
You are homophobic idiot... ha ha.
%
is this anything
General-Zod
Hi there... yes I daresay it is... ha ha.
%
well don't do it in the day time someone will see
General-Zod
2024-04-09 21:02:39 UTC
Post by %
Post by General-Zod
Post by %
Post by General-Zod
Post by Skeeter
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me
crying...not that
he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything...
Try
Try shutting the fuck up, you sleazy little troll... ha.
Why don't you make me shut the fuck up, you pissbum loser?
"With a queer in my rear>"
Get a room with your pissbum cronies, fruitcake.
You are homophobic idiot... ha ha.
is this anything
Hi there... yes I daresay it is... ha ha.
well don't do it in the day time someone will see
You are speaking from experience...?

Ha ha....
%
i've had 30 years on usenet
General-Zod
2024-04-11 21:14:23 UTC
Post by %
.
i've had 30 years on usenet
Once a troll always a troll... ha ha.

"With a tear in your eye."
%
2024-04-11 21:27:53 UTC
Post by General-Zod
.
and then there ya have ya
General-Zod
2024-04-09 19:47:46 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by General-Zod
"With a queer in my rear>"
Get a room with your pissbum cronies, fruitcake.
You sound like a latent one, homophobic troll... ha ha.

"With a tear in your eye...."
General-Zod
You are fool.
%
he thinks you can have sex with a room he's just an ol bat
Erter Terte
Pissbum Zod lives under a tarp, assworm.
cheesetray
2024-04-14 21:32:12 UTC
Post by %
Post by General-Zod
Post by General-Zod
"With a queer in my rear>"
Get a room with your pissbum cronies, fruitcake.
You are fool.
he thinks you can have sex with a room he's just an ol bat
is he up shit's creek without a paddle, 2

somehow i doubt it
%
cheesetray
2024-04-14 21:48:50 UTC
Post by %
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.16505496.6439/fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg
was that already made, or did ai make it up for you , do you know ?
cheesetray
2024-04-14 21:55:22 UTC
just curious, it doesn't really matter....
%
2024-04-14 22:06:41 UTC
Post by cheesetray
just curious, it doesn't really matter....
i got something you can be curious over ,
move in and get a real close up
%
2024-04-14 22:05:28 UTC
Post by cheesetray
Post by %
Post by cheesetray
Post by %
he thinks you can have sex with a room he's just an ol bat
is he up shit's creek without a paddle, 2
somehow i doubt it
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.16505496.6439/fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg
was that already made, or did ai make it up for you , do you know ?
the photo has been online for years ,
i think it's a real paddle store
cheesetray
in mississippi ? <-- i just got that. . .
%
2024-04-14 22:12:05 UTC
Post by cheesetray
Post by %
Post by cheesetray
Post by %
Post by cheesetray
Post by %
he thinks you can have sex with a room he's just an ol bat
is he up shit's creek without a paddle, 2
somehow i doubt it
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.16505496.6439/fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg
was that already made, or did ai make it up for you , do you know ?
the photo has been online for years ,
i think it's a real paddle store
in mississippi ? <-- i just got that. . .
i don't know where , guess i could look ,
but there's lots of them all over the place
cheesetray
and there ya have ya ?
%
that's what you get
Skeeter
https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a LOL!
cheesetray
2024-04-10 00:02:40 UTC
Yeah!!! Why does he always BUTT IN to my private rooms????

Btw I just went on a diet....
%
2024-04-10 00:23:28 UTC
get off that diet how would you like me to went on you
W.Dockery

😏
%
but just listen to me
W.Dockery

😏
General-Zod
2024-04-09 21:22:15 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Rachel AKA Golda says...
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not that
he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything...
Try xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try zipping your stinking mouth, troll... ha ha.

"With a tear in your eye."

Ha ha.
General-Zod
2024-04-14 21:04:10 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Rachel AKA Golda says...
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not that
he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything...
Try
Try shutting the fuck up, you sleazy troll...!

"With a tear in your eye."
Grampa Stu
Hey, that's not very nice.
Lil-man-ball
2024-04-17 18:07:43 UTC
On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 12:25:06 -0400
Post by Grampa Stu
Post by Skeeter
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not
that he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything...
When the flaps get stuck together it can get nasty.
%

Lil-man-ball
2024-04-17 20:46:21 UTC
Post by Grampa Stu
Post by Skeeter
says...
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not
that he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything...
Try washing your cheesy twat, you stinking skank.
Hey, that's not very nice.
When the flaps get stuck together it can get nasty.
http://youtu.be/euDFNiEUSXk
steer clear...

Grampa Stu
Smells like the north end of a south bound Burro.
%
why would anyone know what that's like
Lane Larson
because we don't wipe either
%
that's no reason
Lil-man-ball
he sounds like an apple gatherer
%
he scares the live stock
Lane Larson
2024-04-20 01:20:08 UTC
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not
that he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or
anything...
Try washing your cheesy twat, you stinking skank.
Hey, that's not very nice.
When the flaps get stuck together it can get nasty.
Smells like the north end of a south bound Burro.
why would anyone know what that's like
because we don't wipe either
that's no reason
he sounds like an apple gatherer
he scares the live stock
Why flush the toilet? There isn't any need for it. My neighbors will
see my logs and flush after me.
%
2024-04-20 03:20:02 UTC
Post by %
Post by Lane Larson
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not
that he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or
anything...
Try washing your cheesy twat, you stinking skank.
Hey, that's not very nice.
When the flaps get stuck together it can get nasty.
Smells like the north end of a south bound Burro.
why would anyone know what that's like
because we don't wipe either
that's no reason
he sounds like an apple gatherer
he scares the live stock
Why flush the toilet?  There isn't any need for it.  My neighbors will
see my logs and flush after me.
i have an outhouse for summer time

Lil-man-ball
2024-04-17 20:47:51 UTC
Post by Skeeter
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not
that he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or
anything...
Try washing your cheesy twat, you stinking skank.
Hey, that's not very nice.
When the flaps get stuck together it can get nasty.
Smells like the north end of a south bound Burro.
On the lighter side:

Lil-man-ball
2024-04-17 20:49:11 UTC
Post by Skeeter
I guess I'm all alone here...
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me
crying...not that he'll care, now that I'm not pretty
anymore or anything...
http://youtu.be/CwLhglta7pE
http://youtu.be/CwLhglta7pE
Golda
2024-04-09 23:39:40 UTC
Post by Golda
I guess I'm all alone here..
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not tha
he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything..

yo
should see my cleavage now.....(*NOT*!!!!!!

This is a response to the post seen at
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=663226794#66322679
Golda
2024-04-11 07:31:15 UTC
Post by %
Post by cheesetray
Yeah!!! Why does he always BUTT IN to my private rooms???
Btw I just went on a diet...
get off that diet how would you like me to went on yo
you can wee wherever you like, just not on my rose bushe

Golda
2024-04-13 13:34:58 UTC
Post by Golda
I guess I'm all alone here..
Maybe one day a man will come along...and hear me crying...not tha
he'll care, now that I'm not pretty anymore or anything..

ho
can the time above say 1:42 am and it's only 1:30 am and it's bee
there for a little while, too???

Golda
2024-04-13 13:34:59 UTC
how can the time above say 1:42 am and it's only 1:30 am and it'
been there for a little while, too???

oh, okay, all of them are off.....i didn't realize before....thank