New group for real female cannibal (femcans) who like to eat men!
Rita B. Flesh
2010-12-11 14:53:12 UTC

I'm a female cannibal and I like to eat males.

Males do have a lot of meat on their bodies, their legs, their butts
and their chests and arms are very tasty and I love making a males'
body all mine.

I've created a group for real female cannibals and for men who want to
be eaten by us:

http://groups.google.com/group/femcan-club

You have to apply for membership, please tell me, if you're a femcan
or if you're male meat.

There actually are many femcans around the globe and there are groups
in the US, in Europe, in Asia, South America, Australia and Africa.

I'm the head of one the US-groups and if you can travel, me and my co-
femcans will gladly eat your meat.

You must be healthy and free of AIDS or other diseases. We do not eat
minors, only adult males. Age isn't a problem, if you're healthy in
general.

We will either butcher you or cook you in a big oven. During the
summer, we may also roast you on a spit.

We will also eat short, fat,old or ugly men, we don't care for your
looks, you just need to be ready to become meat.

Rita
MCP
Do you take out your false teeth before you eat them, Bitch?
Theoneflasehaddock
Shut the fuck up and lie down on next to the cleaver, meat.
David Dinac
2011-02-10 14:55:37 UTC
Post by MCP
Post by Rita B. Flesh
Hi,
[...]
Shut the fuck up and lie down on next to the cleaver, meat.- Hide quoted text -
Hi Rita,

You can get in touch with me anytime!

m***@gmail.com
2016-12-21 22:39:06 UTC
I want to propose You, my living body, man, weight 209 lbs, in good health, for a bbq, browned slowly. If You want, contact me : ***@gmail.com
&
2016-12-21 22:47:46 UTC
this is reported to fbi
WhatShite
2016-12-23 12:10:34 UTC
Post by &
Post by m***@gmail.com
I want to propose You, my living body, man, weight 209 lbs, in good
this is reported to fbi
“&” is an infamous and anonymous internet troll. He launches
scurrilous, defamatory, trivializing and false diatribes against
Men’s Rights activists and their posts and against Men’s Rights
organizations. He therefore, has as his goals the disruption of
soc.men and the thwarting of the legitimate goals of the men’s rights
movement, and the denigration, trivialization and discrediting of the
leaders of the men’s rights movement and men’s rights organizations.
&
2016-12-24 18:30:27 UTC
Post by WhatShite
Post by &
Post by m***@gmail.com
I want to propose You, my living body, man, weight 209 lbs, in good
this is reported to fbi
“&” is an infamous and anonymous internet troll. He launches
scurrilous, defamatory, trivializing and false diatribes against
Men’s Rights activists and their posts and against Men’s Rights
organizations. He therefore, has as his goals the disruption of
soc.men and the thwarting of the legitimate goals of the men’s rights
movement, and the denigration, trivialization and discrediting of the
leaders of the men’s rights movement and men’s rights organizations.
fake flooding its to hide online dealing they steal your credit card
numbers too its from peter j ross and alt usenet kooks report them to
fbi . i win
Paul Elam
&
2016-12-24 18:34:12 UTC
Post by WhatShite
Post by &
Post by m***@gmail.com
I want to propose You, my living body, man, weight 209 lbs, in
good health, for a bbq, browned slowly. If You want, contact me
this is reported to fbi
“&” is an infamous and anonymous internet troll. He launches
scurrilous, defamatory, trivializing and false diatribes against
Men’s Rights activists and their posts and against Men’s Rights
organizations. He therefore, has as his goals the disruption of
soc.men and the thwarting of the legitimate goals of the men’s
rights movement, and the denigration, trivialization and discrediting
of the leaders of the men’s rights movement and men’s rights
organizations.
how is pirating drug and porn sales going peter did mental health
benefits come in yet you are scrounger . i win
David Dinac
2011-01-25 23:31:38 UTC
Post by Rita B. Flesh
Hi,
[...]
I would like to meet a cannibal woman or group of women so that i
could make wild passionate sex to them then they could whatever......i
am std free, fit healthy and meaty lol
s***@gmail.com
they where just asking for meat not drame any way you can have me i am in good shape got a nice plump ass maybe you like to spit roast me to a golden brown
b***@googlemail.com
2017-04-20 22:20:07 UTC
UK MALE PLEASE COOK AND EAT ME
***@hotmail.co.uk
c***@gmail.com
i am 63 240 5ft6 and want to be spit roasted live
mossa laber
2023-12-07 21:11:01 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi,