feeling more mental health days
Add Reply
marika
2024-10-15 17:29:29 UTC
I’m not sure what people mean by “what he’s looking at” when talking about
Trump but my guess would be that he’s daydreaming about imprisoning people
when he’s president.
Meanwhile, it’s pretty evident that he’s fully transformed into “old man
yells at clouds” in the past 8 years.
cheesetray
2024-10-16 04:51:02 UTC
hey MaRika!!!!!!! i remember you!!!! :-D

how's trix? ma nish?

seen any oprah lately?

happy sucker day (soon)...iykwimaityd

love,
-cheese
cheesetray
2024-10-16 06:00:28 UTC
lollipop lollipop, oh lolly, lolly, lolly, LOLLIPOP!!!!!!!!
Serpent
2024-10-16 21:04:25 UTC
Post by cheesetray
lollipop lollipop, oh lolly, lolly, lolly, LOLLIPOP!!!!!!!
even the guggenheim likes lollipops!!! i was there with my mom once
and she pointed it out, above me. it had escaped me...very modern

This is a response to the post seen at
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=676197848#67619784
cheesetray
2024-10-17 00:59:00 UTC
pointed it out....softly.....gently.....quietly....just a little
intimate heads up.... :)
Serpent
2024-10-17 04:21:51 UTC
I’m not sure what people mean by “what he’s looking atâ€
when talking abou
Trump but my guess would be that he’s daydreaming abou
imprisoning peopl
when he’s president.
Meanwhile, it’s pretty evident that he’s fully transformed int
“old ma
yells at clouds” in the past 8 years
y no tawk t
meeeeeeee?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Serpent
2024-10-17 04:21:51 UTC
I’m not sure what people mean by “what he’s looking atâ€
when talking abou
Trump but my guess would be that he’s daydreaming abou
imprisoning peopl
when he’s president.
Meanwhile, it’s pretty evident that he’s fully transformed int
“old ma
yells at clouds” in the past 8 years
i screwed up, firs
that was censored, then i forgot to write 2 instead of t

Serpent

Serpent
2024-10-17 23:09:27 UTC
I’m not sure what people mean by “what he’s looking atâ€
when talking abou
Trump but my guess would be that he’s daydreaming abou
imprisoning peopl
when he’s president.
Meanwhile, it’s pretty evident that he’s fully transformed int
“old ma
yells at clouds” in the past 8 years
too many e's... :
(spam alert?

Serpent
2024-10-17 23:09:28 UTC
I’m not sure what people mean by “what he’s looking atâ€
when talking abou
Trump but my guess would be that he’s daydreaming abou
imprisoning peopl
when he’s president.
Meanwhile, it’s pretty evident that he’s fully transformed int
“old ma
yells at clouds” in the past 8 years
i'm going t
disneyland!!!!!! (the E ticket, space mountain