COVID-19 damages the brain. [URL]
a322x1n
2021-03-31 03:50:32 UTC
<https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-mental-illness-int-id
USKBN27P35N>

<https://tinyurl.com/dmf4kpvk>

COVID-19 damages the brain. Get your vaccine shots!
David Dalton
2021-03-31 05:32:24 UTC
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-mental-illness-int-id
USKBN27P35N>
<https://tinyurl.com/dmf4kpvk>
COVID-19 damages the brain. Get your vaccine shots!
There is also some evidence that people who already have
a major mental illness, especially schizophrenia, are
more at risk of dying of Covid-19 , according to an
article Greg Carr recently posted on alt.support.schizophrenia .
I don’t know what the stats are for bipolar people like me.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs/Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
tesla sTinker
2021-06-06 06:48:30 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-mental-illness-int-id
USKBN27P35N>
<https://tinyurl.com/dmf4kpvk>
COVID-19 damages the brain. Get your vaccine shots!
There is also some evidence that people who already have
a major mental illness, especially schizophrenia, are
more at risk of dying of Covid-19 , according to an
article Greg Carr recently posted on alt.support.schizophrenia .
I don’t know what the stats are for bipolar people like me.
stats, your an ass hole. The whole thing is pet coke. Yup, it gives
all the same symptons, and since when, has not the oil man not been a
fuck head.? You best believe he will steal your money. Even in the
hospitals. The problem is, the government, lets him do it. Cause its
the same person. Time to kill the congress. NO ifs, ands, or buts.