Why Should a Man Bear Responsibility for a Woman who Decides to have a Baby?
MCP
2005-10-19 07:58:09 UTC
http://www.angryharry.com/esWhyShouldaManBearResponsibility.htm

Are women responsible for anything that they do?

The UK has the highest rate of teenage pregnancies in Europe. 90,000 women under the age of 19 give birth every year.

However, isn't it incredible that when it comes to having a baby, the feminist propaganda machine always tries to make us believe that the man is responsible for such an event, when, in fact, he has very little to do with it?

How many times do we hear the politically-correct complaining about the boys who go around impregnating girls and then abandoning them, as if, somehow, the boys have any control over what the girls' biological outcomes will be?

It is females who are in control of their pregnancies. And they have total control.

Females have ready access to all forms of contraception. They can take the contraceptive pill. They can take the morning-after pill. They can don the diaphragm. They can insist on condoms. They can use spermicide. They can have abortions. And they can keep their legs closed.

To prevent an unwanted baby being born, they can do something before sex, during sex and after sex.

They are also in control of all areas to do with giving birth - physically, chemically, biologically, psychologically, socially, legally and medically.

In the UK today, no man can force a woman to have a baby. It is entirely her choice. So why do our politicians and the media continue to blame men (and with such vitriol) for unwanted or undesirable pregnancies? The answer is, of course, very simple. It is the vindictive, prejudicial rhetoric of feminism which always blocks any attempts to make women responsible for anything.

Unfortunately, promoting this politically-correct nonsense takes away responsibility from the very group of people - women - who have the wherewithal to prevent these unwanted events. It allows them to say, 'it's not my fault'.

I don't know how many times I have seen chat shows wherein, for example, women with seven or eight children (from two, three or four different men) complain about how badly the state looks after them. And the audience is invariably directed to shift the blame for this situation on to the reckless men who have impregnated her.

It never seems to dawn on this feminist-indoctrinated society that such women have total responsibility for having children. No-one can make them have them.

No wonder, therefore, that such women never need to consider their own responsibility and are quite happy for everyone else to pay for their children, and for the problems that, statistically speaking, these children are likely to cause, for decades to come.

And matters are not helped at all when boot-licking politicians and media folk toe the feminist line and also blame men.

They are blaming the wrong people.

If you want to fix the exhaust on your car, there is no point in tinkering around with the engine. No matter how long you go at it. No matter how much money you pay the mechanic. Messing about with the engine will make no difference. Your exhaust will not work even if you spend a million pounds on trying to do something with the engine.

No wonder, therefore, that the numbers of single-mother families continue to grow together with their armies of dysfunctional progeny.

Until we remove the deceptions and the deceits of feminist doctrine from our society, and start to make women responsible for their actions, we do not really have much hope of solving anything.

Money that should be going to hospitals, to education and to our old people is being spent on problems mostly caused by feminist and politically-correct ideology.

It is such a tragic waste.

But why do we do it? Because politicians and the media have to appease hysterical feminists and their destructive, short-sighted ideology which denies that women should bear any responsibility even in those areas where they have TOTAL control.

And it is TOTAL!

It is mind-boggling to see how the media panders to this ludicrous proposition that men are the ones responsible for pregnancies. And they do it daily.

Trisha, one of the trashiest chat programmes on TV, consistently draws its viewers by verbally spanking working-class boys and blaming them for the ills of all of society.

For example, a recent edition of the programme (ITV 27/3/00) had the heading, 'He Got Four Of Us Pregnant'.

Jason, apparently, has managed to impregnate four, and possibly five, women. Two babies have already been born and two are on the way.

Jason protests that he is only doing what comes naturally by screwing around, but the mostly female audience rages into him. "He should keep his zipper closed," says one. "I've got two bricks in my garden," says the other with venom in her voice.

It does not cross the minds of these feckless women that any of Jason's 'victims' (because this is how they are portrayed) had anything to do with it at all! They bear no responsibility at all.

"Why didn't you have an abortion?" asked Trisha of one of Jason's 'victims'.

"I've already had one termination," she replies, "and I don't want to go through that again."

We also learn that the council once categorised this particular woman as homeless, but that now she has been provided with a home, because she is going to have a child.

And this is what we do. We remove all responsibility from women and then provide them with free apartments to aid them in the process of single-motherhood and the production of hordes of ill-disciplined children.

My hostility goes out not to them, however. The problems arise from the way that these women have been brought up thanks to feminist ideology and political-correctness. After all, who can blame these women? Why should they opt for hours every day in poorly paid jobs when they can have children and homes provided completely free of charge?

How can anyone be surprised that the numbers keep growing when feminists and trashy programmes keep endorsing their lifestyles?

With programmes like Trisha almost designed to absolve women from any responsibility what hope have we got in terms of preventing such situations occurring?

Blame the boys and give the girls a place to live.

It must be obvious even to the most vacuous of TV people that these programmes bring about numerous social problems.

Jason will shortly have four children on this planet, with four single women raising them on their own.

You and I will pay for all of this. Their education, their health, their homes, and all the trouble that the children will probably cause in the future.

'He Got Four Of Us Pregnant', says it all, doesn't it? Women are responsible for nothing. 'He did it.'

What is infuriating is that the programme-makers get fat on the advertising proceeds of this trash. And I am sure that Trisha herself makes tens of thousands, if not hundreds of them.

The boys of single mothers do not get to smash her windows or to intimidate her if she goes out in the evening.

But it isn't just trash like the Trisha programme that spreads this ridiculous politically-correct ideology throughout the nation. We see this happening even on programmes like BBC's Question Time.

Some of you might recall a recent incident where a seventeen year old girl had a baby by a thirteen year old boy. Of course, this is an illegal act and would have been classed as rape had their ages been reversed. But only boys are responsible for anything, remember that.

This girl, apparently, bore no responsibility, and so she was not punished in any way. If the ages had been reversed, he would have been locked up.

Here is how the political editor of the Spectator, Bruce Anderson, started his response to the issue. "The fact that this boy got this seventeen year old pregnant ..."

Do you see? It's embedded in the language.

This boy, this child in fact, 'got' her pregnant. She is seen as having no responsibility at all, even though she is classed by law as an adult whereas he is a child. But it is his fault. He is a male and, therefore, he is responsible.

Indeed, politicians would hold this boy financially responsible for the child! (e.g. see MPs would hold 12 year old boys financially responsible for pregnancies.)

Feminism is a hateful and vindictive ideology which has no valid concepts of equality or justice.

Women are responsible for their pregnancies. Totally responsible. Forty years ago this was not the case. A woman had little choice. If she became pregnant then it was right that the man shouldered 50% of the responsibility. And in other parts of the world the same is true today. But not now, in this country, because here women have 100% control.

Women should therefore shoulder 100% of the responsibility.

None of the above applies, of course, if the man and the woman have agreed to a pregnancy. In this case, both are responsible. But when a man and a woman have intercourse for the sake of sex, rather than for anything else, then the woman has TOTAL control with regard to any outcome.

If two people want to embark on a journey together in a car, then the one who is driving is the one in control. And it is the one who is in control of the car who is responsible for breaking the speed limit - not the passenger. The fact that the passenger, together with the driver, also wanted to embark upon the journey in the first place, does not absolve the driver from having full responsibility for controlling the speed of the car.

Women are in charge in all areas to do with becoming pregnant and giving birth - physically, chemically, biologically, psychologically, socially, legally and medically.

They have TOTAL control.

Also see Rant Against the CSA
--
Men are everywhere that matters!

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix
STaylor
2005-10-19 09:24:13 UTC
Post by MCP
It is females who are in control of their pregnancies.
So why do our politicians and the media continue to blame men?
The ruling class ... the alpha males ... want feminism. It creates
independent and more sexually active women, hence the alpha males will
have more sex partners.

Until all men have free and equal access to all women, there will
always be war. We must communize the cunt.
Hyerdahl
2005-10-19 12:59:44 UTC
Post by STaylor
Post by MCP
It is females who are in control of their pregnancies.
So why do our politicians and the media continue to blame men?
Being pregnant is the burden passed onto women, whether they choose
abortion or gestation. Men are only "blamed" when they abandon their
children. IOW, it is isrresponsible men who face blame.
Post by STaylor
The ruling class ... the alpha males ... want feminism. It creates
independent and more sexually active women, hence the alpha males will
have more sex partners.
Well, certainly more secure men support feminism. Those men don't need
dicklickers and would rather be with women who can be their partners
and lovers rather than women who have no brains.
Post by STaylor
Until all men have free and equal access to all women, there will
always be war. We must communize the cunt.
But you can't. Just over 51% of the population is female. Perhaps
they should "communize" dick. Whatchathink?
MCP
2005-10-19 13:13:08 UTC
Post by Hyerdahl
Post by STaylor
Until all men have free and equal access to all women, there will
always be war. We must communize the cunt.
But you can't. Just over 51% of the population is female. Perhaps
they should "communize" dick. Whatchathink?
You don't get ANY brownie points for having a cunt Hyderdung!
And men will continue to use and abuse you as we think fit,and there ain't
nothing you can do about it!!
Hyerdahl
2005-10-19 13:17:06 UTC
Post by MCP
Post by Hyerdahl
Post by STaylor
Until all men have free and equal access to all women, there will
always be war. We must communize the cunt.
But you can't. Just over 51% of the population is female. Perhaps
they should "communize" dick. Whatchathink?
You don't get ANY brownie points for having a cunt Hyderdung!
And men will continue to use and abuse you as we think fit,and there ain't
nothing you can do about it!!
How are you using me?
Answer: His itty bitty dickie can't stretch far enough.
Hyerdahl
Callie
2005-10-19 23:08:15 UTC
Post by MCP
And men will continue to use and abuse you as we think fit,and there ain't
nothing you can do about it!!
A women chooses whether or not she allows herself to be used by
men....unless of course she is raped. So yes, there's lots we can do
about it.

As far as pregnancy..... Men are just as responsible as women for
making sure that birth control is used. *ANY* man can guarentee he
won't become a father to an unwanted child by making sure that some
sort of birth control is used.

Callie
Ben
2005-10-19 13:35:39 UTC
Post by Hyerdahl
Post by STaylor
Post by MCP
It is females who are in control of their pregnancies.
So why do our politicians and the media continue to blame men?
Being pregnant is the burden passed onto women, whether they choose
abortion or gestation. Men are only "blamed" when they abandon their
children. IOW, it is isrresponsible men who face blame.
I think it's more useful to step away from the question of blame and
simply not put yourself in a position where you can be manipulated or
defrauded. Regardless of whether or not one approves of the state of
the law, it *is* the current law. Learn to thwart it.
I think women themselves would shoot that one down in a hurry. :)
Pumpkinhead
2005-10-19 14:54:09 UTC
Post by STaylor
Post by MCP
It is females who are in control of their pregnancies.
So why do our politicians and the media continue to blame men?
The ruling class ... the alpha males ... want feminism. It creates
independent and more sexually active women, hence the alpha males will
have more sex partners.
I can think of two possible solutions.

(i) Benefits for single mothers should be stopped. This would force women
to be more responsible.

(ii) Men need to stop putting themselves into the exploitable position that
is of a slave to pussy.
knoxy
2005-10-27 17:08:39 UTC
Post by MCP
http://www.angryharry.com/esWhyShouldaManBearResponsibility.htm
Are women responsible for anything that they do?
The UK has the highest rate of teenage pregnancies in Europe. 90,000 women under the age of 19 give birth every year.
However, isn't it incredible that when it comes to having a baby, the feminist propaganda machine always tries to make us believe that the man is responsible for such an event, when, in fact, he has very little to do with it?
I guess all these girls/women got pregnant by playing with themselves,
maybe they used a magic dildo or something...
Post by MCP
How many times do we hear the politically-correct complaining about the boys who go around impregnating girls and then abandoning them, as if, somehow, the boys have any control over what the girls' biological outcomes will be?
Apparently they have neither control over what the 'girls biological
outcome' will be or their own dicks. I feel sorry for all these weak
powerless boys/men.
Post by MCP
It is females who are in control of their pregnancies. And they have total control.
Females have ready access to all forms of contraception. They can take the contraceptive pill. They can take the morning-after pill. They can don the diaphragm. They can insist on condoms. They can use spermicide. They can have abortions. And they can keep their legs closed.
It would be too much to ask for the boy/man to take responsibility and
use a condom or keep their parts in their pants, wouldn't it?

<snip rest of pathetic drivel>
--
knoxy
mhm34x10
#6 on mimus wanted poster list

"The Internet is a gateway to get on the net."
Bob Dole