COVID - Chinese Operation Vaccinating Ignorant Democrats
Add Reply
a322x1n
2021-02-22 23:10:33 UTC
Get a COVID shot and you've been chipped just like a dog or cat.
Pure, lying, bull shit.

<https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaccine-microchip-gates-ma/
fact-check-rfid-microchips-will-not-be-injected-with-the-covid-19-vaccine
-altered-video-features-bill-and-melinda-gates-and-jack-ma-idUSKBN28E286>

<https://tinyurl.com/y647hn3s>

That's just one of dozens of sites that refute your disinformation.

P.S. It's not even well written disinformation. Start over and learn
proper propaganda and disinformation methods!

I understand you want people to die from not getting their shots, but
you're not qualified to write disinformation that's any good.
Q Sent Me &JVimzBsvcbC5PK&y@&^4i&*enAnXl!9RD%LJa59J9u%7.sha>
DNA marker.
OrigInfoJunkie
2021-02-23 01:58:40 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Get a COVID shot and you've been chipped just like a dog or cat.
Pure, lying, bull shit.
<https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaccine-microchip-gates-ma/
fact-check-rfid-microchips-will-not-be-injected-with-the-covid-19-vaccine
-altered-video-features-bill-and-melinda-gates-and-jack-ma-idUSKBN28E286>
<https://tinyurl.com/y647hn3s>
That's just one of dozens of sites that refute your disinformation.
P.S. It's not even well written disinformation. Start over and learn
proper propaganda and disinformation methods!
I understand you want people to die from not getting their shots, but
you're not qualified to write disinformation that's any good.
The vaccines for covid only kill Trump loyalists. Being mentally and
geneticslly defective, it's easy to make a vaccine that will weed out the
Trump loving scum and make America great again.

It also kills Slavic pigs like Russians for example. That's why Putin
refuses to be innoculated.
Libtard
2021-02-23 02:13:38 UTC
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:58:40 -0000 (UTC), OrigInfoJunkie
Post by OrigInfoJunkie
Post by a322x1n
[...]
So you're one of then stupid Kool aidi drinkers.
THE OFFICIAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD VOTE WRANGLER
pyotr filipivich
2021-02-23 02:00:27 UTC
Post by a322x1n
That's just one of dozens of sites that refute your disinformation.
P.S. It's not even well written disinformation. Start over and learn
proper propaganda and disinformation methods!
I understand you want people to die from not getting their shots, but
you're not qualified to write disinformation that's any good.
Get everything you need from Alex Jones over at infowars. Trump's followers
recognize him as being 50 times brighter than they are.
Libtard
2021-02-23 02:17:03 UTC
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 02:00:27 -0000 (UTC), pyotr filipivich
Post by pyotr filipivich
Post by a322x1n
That's just one of dozens of sites that refute your disinformation.
P.S. It's not even well written disinformation. Start over and learn
proper propaganda and disinformation methods!
I understand you want people to die from not getting their shots, but
you're not qualified to write disinformation that's any good.
Get everything you need from Alex Jones over at infowars. Trump's followers
recognize him as being 50 times brighter than they are.
and a 100 times as you are.
THE OFFICIAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD VOTE WRANGLER
pyotr filipivich
OrigInfoJunkie

refuses to be innoculated.
pyotr filipivich