Were's My SMM Post?
Masculist
2007-01-06 00:33:49 UTC
I sent a nice message to SMM under my new nik for that group, Vernon
Dozier, and it seems to have gone into moderator hell over there.

Yep, I joined SMM. I felt sorry for Viking plus I needed an
appropriate venue for my new alter ego "Vernon Dozier". As I said to
them at SMM, what I like about Vernon is how he spits out "Pussy" when
he's mad at some guy. Vernon Dozier is one of Phil Hendrie's comic
characters and hates this whole "pussy" thing going on in this country.

They need Vernon over at SMM.

Smitty
Jayne Kulikauskas
2007-01-06 15:53:27 UTC
Post by Masculist
I sent a nice message to SMM under my new nik for that group, Vernon
Dozier, and it seems to have gone into moderator hell over there.
Perhaps you could ask one of the moderators.
Post by Masculist
Yep, I joined SMM. I felt sorry for Viking plus I needed an
appropriate venue for my new alter ego "Vernon Dozier". As I said to
them at SMM, what I like about Vernon is how he spits out "Pussy" when
he's mad at some guy. Vernon Dozier is one of Phil Hendrie's comic
characters and hates this whole "pussy" thing going on in this country.
They need Vernon over at SMM.
Based on your description, I disagree. I do on occasion read posts here on
soc.men and think "I wish this person were posting on SMM too." I've
noticed myself thinking this about Ken Chaddock, Stephen Morgan, amused
onlooker, Patrick Barnes, and DairyQueenofDeath, to give some recent
examples. In none of these cases was I impressed by the poster showing an
ability to get mad and call names. What I liked in their posts and what I
hope to see on SMM were well-supported, logical arguments. In my view,
what we need over at SMM are well-informed, rational, articulate people
like these.

We already have some, but it would be good to have more. Lately I have
been enjoying the quality of posts on SMM so much that I regularly find
three or more posts a day that I find interesting enough that I want to
respond to them. I have even been running out of time to respond to all
that I want. So, while I am feeling pretty satisfied with SMM as it is, I
wouldn't mind a few more posters of their caliber.

Something else that I think both soc.men and SMM could use are some worthy
opponents. While I have a low opinion of feminism, I can't believe that
hyerdahl and pandora are the best representatives of it. Even gingerbeer,
while an improvement over these, seems to construct arguments that replace
critical thinking with jargon. Somewhere there must be feminists who are
more capable of logical arguments and/or decent behaviour than what we most
often see here. Lately, I notice myself reacting to many responses to them
by thinking, "Wow! That was really excellent. But it was wasted on her."

However, not once, either reading soc.men or SMM, have I thought "This
needs somebody to come along and spit out "Pussy" at people."
--
Jayne Check out soc.men.moderated.
If your news provider doesn't carry it, ask.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men.moderated?lnk=srg&hl=en
Masculist
2007-01-06 19:48:51 UTC
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
I sent a nice message to SMM under my new nik for that group, Vernon
Dozier, and it seems to have gone into moderator hell over there.
Perhaps you could ask one of the moderators.
I just did bitch! My boy Sobelewski spends more time here than at
soc.men.moderfuckers.
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
[...]
Blah, blah, blah.
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
We already have some, but it would be good to have more. Lately I have
been enjoying the quality of posts on SMM so much that I regularly find
three or more posts a day that I find interesting enough that I want to
respond to them. I have even been running out of time to respond to all
that I want. So, while I am feeling pretty satisfied with SMM as it is, I
wouldn't mind a few more posters of their caliber.
Good for you honey bun.
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Something else that I think both soc.men and SMM could use are some worthy
opponents. While I have a low opinion of feminism, I can't believe that
hyerdahl and pandora are the best representatives of it. Even gingerbeer,
while an improvement over these, seems to construct arguments that replace
critical thinking with jargon. Somewhere there must be feminists who are
more capable of logical arguments and/or decent behaviour than what we most
often see here. Lately, I notice myself reacting to many responses to them
by thinking, "Wow! That was really excellent. But it was wasted on her."
Now see Jayne, here is a major sex difference we can discuss over at
soc.men. moderfuckers. Men KNOW feminism is bullshit while women with
their genetically narrow perspectives can never KNOW.
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
However, not once, either reading soc.men or SMM, have I thought "This
needs somebody to come along and spit out "Pussy" at people."
Jayne, comedy and humor are tools for human healing and insight.
Vernon Dozier most definitely belongs on soc.men.moderfuckers. It
should be noted that I said Vernon addresses, in his disappointment and
anger with the culture, men that way. The best "pussy" Vernon Dozier
"bit" is called "President Bush is a Pussy". You can find it at
"retardtraffic" on IRC. Tell them "retard" sent you.

Smitty

"Sometimes I think God invented feminism to make guys like me feel
intelligent" Tom Smith to a Portueguese literature prof at Mojo Coffee
Jayne Kulikauskas
2007-01-06 20:33:33 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
I sent a nice message to SMM under my new nik for that group, Vernon
Dozier, and it seems to have gone into moderator hell over there.
Perhaps you could ask one of the moderators.
I just did bitch! My boy Sobelewski spends more time here than at
soc.men.moderfuckers.
As far as I know, of the three current moderators, only one, Mark
Borgerson, reads soc.men. Since he travels a lot, it is a good idea to
email the moderators rather than ask them questions on soc.men.

[...]
Post by Masculist
Now see Jayne, here is a major sex difference we can discuss over at
soc.men. moderfuckers. Men KNOW feminism is bullshit while women with
their genetically narrow perspectives can never KNOW.
I just wrote a post today in which I wrote that feminism is a
"fundamentally flawed philosophy". I have written similar things countless
times, although I probably have not used the exact phrase "feminism is
bullshit" merely because I tend to avoid vulgar language. The phrase does,
however, express my thoughts on the matter. Since I am a woman, my
existence provides a counter-example for your assertion above.
Masculist
2007-01-06 23:04:52 UTC
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
I sent a nice message to SMM under my new nik for that group, Vernon
Dozier, and it seems to have gone into moderator hell over there.
Perhaps you could ask one of the moderators.
I just did bitch! My boy Sobelewski spends more time here than at
soc.men.moderfuckers.
As far as I know, of the three current moderators, only one, Mark
Borgerson, reads soc.men. Since he travels a lot, it is a good idea to
email the moderators rather than ask them questions on soc.men.
Would you please tell me to behave. I can't even stand it when I swear
at you.
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
Now see Jayne, here is a major sex difference we can discuss over at
soc.men. moderfuckers. Men KNOW feminism is bullshit while women with
their genetically narrow perspectives can never KNOW.
I just wrote a post today in which I wrote that feminism is a
"fundamentally flawed philosophy".
We all knew it was "flawed" back in the old days. The politicos were
using it for votes. what we didn't know was how gullible and pussy
whipped everyone was that they sucked it up immediately. When I saw
the feminists run over older men and vets behind that "bullshit", I
knew we were in big trouble. Even I thought they had balls. Guess
not.
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
I have written similar things countless
times, although I probably have not used the exact phrase "feminism is
bullshit" merely because I tend to avoid vulgar language.
Good idea. That's one of the motviations for me going to SMM. My
jailhouse act comes out too much here.
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
The phrase does,
however, express my thoughts on the matter. Since I am a woman, my
existence provides a counter-example for your assertion above.
[Tom rolling his eyes] Yeah, whatever.

Smitty
pandora
2007-01-08 01:41:09 UTC
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
Post by Masculist
Now see Jayne, here is a major sex difference we can discuss over at
soc.men. moderfuckers. Men KNOW feminism is bullshit while women with
their genetically narrow perspectives can never KNOW.
I just wrote a post today in which I wrote that feminism is a
"fundamentally flawed philosophy". I have written similar things countless
times, although I probably have not used the exact phrase "feminism is
bullshit" merely because I tend to avoid vulgar language. The phrase does,
however, express my thoughts on the matter. Since I am a woman, my
existence provides a counter-example for your assertion above.
No, it merely shows what a brainwashed little *pussy* you are.

CWQ
Mark Borgerson
2007-01-06 22:50:06 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
I sent a nice message to SMM under my new nik for that group, Vernon
Dozier, and it seems to have gone into moderator hell over there.
Perhaps you could ask one of the moderators.
I just did bitch! My boy Sobelewski spends more time here than at
soc.men.moderfuckers.
Mark Sobelewski quit acting as a moderator for SMM, without explanation,
shortly after the inception of the group. Had I seen the post and
if Vernon Dozier had a valid email address, I would have noted their
objections and notified you.

AFAIK, your post was rejected by the other two moderators before I got
a chance to read it. (After two REJECT votes a post disappears from
the queue.) There were emails from the other two moderators
discussing the post and objecting to the word 'pussy'. By the time
I read the emails, the post was gone from the moderation queue.

<<SNIP>>

Mark Borgerson
Masculist
2007-01-06 23:10:31 UTC
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
I sent a nice message to SMM under my new nik for that group, Vernon
Dozier, and it seems to have gone into moderator hell over there.
Perhaps you could ask one of the moderators.
I just did bitch! My boy Sobelewski spends more time here than at
soc.men.moderfuckers.
Mark Sobelewski quit acting as a moderator for SMM, without explanation,
shortly after the inception of the group. Had I seen the post and
if Vernon Dozier had a valid email address, I would have noted their
objections and notified you.
AFAIK, your post was rejected by the other two moderators before I got
a chance to read it. (After two REJECT votes a post disappears from
the queue.) There were emails from the other two moderators
discussing the post and objecting to the word 'pussy'. By the time
I read the emails, the post was gone from the moderation queue.
See, that's what happens when you have asshole feminists as moderators.
You mean that humor can't be discussed on SMM? Here we have black men
all pissed off about feminism and calling women holes and bitches,
white men saying pussy more than fuck and all kinds of humor througout
the culture targetted at women and limp men and you guys can't talk
about it on a men's group?

Well, I guess we'll all keep our mouths shut about it until everyone is
pissed enough just to go around shooting women instead. Oh, that's
right, that already has started...

Smitty
Post by Mark Borgerson
<<SNIP>>
Mark Borgerson
Andre Lieven
2007-01-06 23:39:43 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
[...]
Indeed. Note that this incident well bears out Jill and my objections
to the creationo of alt.usenet.kooks.moderated&polite.

The very idea of creating a newsgroup for the discussions of *men's*
issues and vies to be moderated, as it has been now done, by one
pussylicking Feminist Apologist and two women.

One might s well put Al Sharpton and Eddie Murphy in charge of the KKK
website...
Post by Masculist
You mean that humor can't be discussed on SMM? Here we have black men
all pissed off about feminism and calling women holes and bitches,
white men saying pussy more than fuck and all kinds of humor througout
the culture targetted at women and limp men and you guys can't talk
about it on a men's group?
Hey, Tom, it was created by one woman, with only women and Feminists as
moderators. Under what insane iew of the universe was it EVER a men's
group ?
Post by Masculist
Well, I guess we'll all keep our mouths shut about it until everyone is
pissed enough just to go around shooting women instead. Oh, that's
right, that already has started...
Yep, and only here can you be FREE to say what you like.

Unlike on alt.usenet.kooks.moderated&polite...

Andre
Masculist
2007-01-07 00:19:38 UTC
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Masculist
Well, I guess we'll all keep our mouths shut about it until everyone is
pissed enough just to go around shooting women instead. Oh, that's
right, that already has started...
Yep, and only here can you be FREE to say what you like.
I felt sorry for Viking.
Post by Andre Lieven
Unlike on alt.usenet.kooks.moderated&polite...
What a horror. The feminists won't even let men alone to have their
own group. The control freaks are killing all of us. What's wrong
with our women that they are so selfish and self centered to let this
happen? Oh yeah, they were born that way and only God could keep them
from killing us all. Adam and Eve...

One of the AM radio guys who has a brain seems to be getting it. I'll
post on it shortly. Am having a mental block on his name.

Smitty
Andre
Andre Lieven
2007-01-07 00:23:52 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Unlike on alt.usenet.kooks.moderated&polite...
What a horror. The feminists won't even let men alone to have their
own group.
Well, we still have this one, which has Freedom Of Speech.

I mean, you can't say because the two FEMALE moderators won't have it ?
Buts, I tell ya. But, entirely predicted by Jill and myself. ( Own horns
tooting )
Post by Masculist
The control freaks are killing all of us. What's wrong
with our women that they are so selfish and self centered to let this
happen?
I'd say that if Jill or my wife had been the proponent of what was
supposed to be SMM, that this current carnage would not have happened.
Post by Masculist
Oh yeah, they were born that way and only God could keep them
from killing us all. Adam and Eve...
They're not all bad, Tom. Just most of them. This makes it... interesting
in finding one of the rare ones.
Post by Masculist
One of the AM radio guys who has a brain seems to be getting it. I'll
post on it shortly. Am having a mental block on his name.
OK.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Andre
Masculist
2007-01-07 00:29:17 UTC
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Masculist
Oh yeah, they were born that way and only God could keep them
from killing us all. Adam and Eve...
They're not all bad, Tom. Just most of them. This makes it... interesting
in finding one of the rare ones.
[Tom thinking of exceptions in his 59 years] Tom will keep thinking...

Smitty
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
One of the AM radio guys who has a brain seems to be getting it. I'll
post on it shortly. Am having a mental block on his name.
OK.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Andre
Andre Lieven
2007-01-07 00:48:18 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Masculist
Oh yeah, they were born that way and only God could keep them
from killing us all. Adam and Eve...
They're not all bad, Tom. Just most of them. This makes it... interesting
in finding one of the rare ones.
[Tom thinking of exceptions in his 59 years] Tom will keep thinking...
Well, take my word for it, as I have one of the few good ones. She does
have her chyk moments, tho...
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
One of the AM radio guys who has a brain seems to be getting it. I'll
post on it shortly. Am having a mental block on his name.
OK.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Andre
Masculist
2007-01-07 00:54:08 UTC
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Masculist
Oh yeah, they were born that way and only God could keep them
from killing us all. Adam and Eve...
They're not all bad, Tom. Just most of them. This makes it... interesting
in finding one of the rare ones.
[Tom thinking of exceptions in his 59 years] Tom will keep thinking...
Well, take my word for it, as I have one of the few good ones. She does
have her chyk moments, tho...
<smile> You're honest at least. Yeah Andre, I'm getting too old to be
able to fool myself about the girls anymore. Man, that sex drive, ahem
I mean procreation drive, effects the brain enormously in favor of
women. If all men didn't have it, women would be in cages, or at
least on a short leash. Could it be that the Taliban lost their sex
drive somehow? <smile>

Smitty
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
One of the AM radio guys who has a brain seems to be getting it. I'll
post on it shortly. Am having a mental block on his name.
OK.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Andre
Andre Lieven
2007-01-07 03:25:03 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Masculist
Oh yeah, they were born that way and only God could keep them
from killing us all. Adam and Eve...
They're not all bad, Tom. Just most of them. This makes it... interesting
in finding one of the rare ones.
[Tom thinking of exceptions in his 59 years] Tom will keep thinking...
Well, take my word for it, as I have one of the few good ones. She does
have her chyk moments, tho...
<smile> You're honest at least.
Yep. Lies are too much work to keep straight. Thats why Feminism always
manages to look retarded...
Post by Masculist
Yeah Andre, I'm getting too old to be
able to fool myself about the girls anymore. Man, that sex drive, ahem
I mean procreation drive, effects the brain enormously in favor of
women.
Ain't that the truth ? Still, with the good ones, other things are
possible.
Post by Masculist
If all men didn't have it, women would be in cages, or at
least on a short leash. Could it be that the Taliban lost their sex
drive somehow? <smile>
Sure, and their fun drive, too.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
One of the AM radio guys who has a brain seems to be getting it. I'll
post on it shortly. Am having a mental block on his name.
OK.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Andre
Mark Borgerson
2007-01-07 00:27:51 UTC
In article <enpbvv$ikm$***@theodyn.ncf.ca>, ***@FreeNet.Carleton.CA
says...
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Masculist
Well, I guess we'll all keep our mouths shut about it until everyone is
pissed enough just to go around shooting women instead. Oh, that's
right, that already has started...
Yep, and only here can you be FREE to say what you like.
Isn't it amazing how Andre is such an expert on SMM? He must be one
of the lurkers, since he's posted only once to the group.
Why, he's even mixed up on the gender of at least one of the moderators!
Perhaps it's that confusion about gender that leads him to express
himself in the way that he does. ;-)

Mark Borgerson
Masculist
2007-01-07 00:58:42 UTC
Post by Mark Borgerson
says...
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Masculist
Well, I guess we'll all keep our mouths shut about it until everyone is
pissed enough just to go around shooting women instead. Oh, that's
right, that already has started...
Yep, and only here can you be FREE to say what you like.
Isn't it amazing how Andre is such an expert on SMM? He must be one
of the lurkers, since he's posted only once to the group.
Why, he's even mixed up on the gender of at least one of the moderators!
Perhaps it's that confusion about gender that leads him to express
himself in the way that he does. ;-)
Listen Mark, there was absolutely no excuse for them nixing that post.
It was excessive ignorance, prejudice and fear that caused it. Whoever
did that should volunteer to resign if they had any goodness at all in
them, but they are feminists and committed to evil.

Maybe you should leave that failed group too. Intelligence and mastery
of words are often tools of the devil...or at least his agents the
feminists.

Smitty
Mark Borgerson
Jayne Kulikauskas
2007-01-07 01:05:25 UTC
On 6 Jan 2007 16:58:42 -0800, Masculist wrote:

[...]
Post by Masculist
Listen Mark, there was absolutely no excuse for them nixing that post.
It was excessive ignorance, prejudice and fear that caused it.
Why don't you post it here and let people decide for themselves?

Andre Lieven
2007-01-07 03:26:28 UTC
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
Listen Mark, there was absolutely no excuse for them nixing that post.
It was excessive ignorance, prejudice and fear that caused it.
Why don't you post it here and let people decide for themselves?
'Cause after your latest fact free insinuation, no one here owes you
squat ?

HTH.

Andre
Mark Borgerson
2007-01-07 04:39:45 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
says...
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Masculist
[...]
OTOH, intelligence and mastery of words should also be tools of
masculist expression. Let's not conclude that everyone who can express
themselves well is a feminist--even if they don't happen to agree
with everything you say.

Mark Borgerson
Jayne Kulikauskas
2007-01-07 01:00:28 UTC
On 6 Jan 2007 15:10:31 -0800, Masculist wrote:

[...]
Post by Masculist
See, that's what happens when you have asshole feminists as moderators.
You mean that humor can't be discussed on SMM? Here we have black men
all pissed off about feminism and calling women holes and bitches,
white men saying pussy more than fuck and all kinds of humor througout
the culture targetted at women and limp men and you guys can't talk
about it on a men's group?
If you really wanted to post your Vernon Dozier post, you could post it on
soc.men and have more people see it than are likely to on SMM. It looks to
me like you deliberately posted something to SMM that would get rejected so
that you could complain about it here.
Masculist
2007-01-07 01:17:35 UTC
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
See, that's what happens when you have asshole feminists as moderators.
You mean that humor can't be discussed on SMM? Here we have black men
all pissed off about feminism and calling women holes and bitches,
white men saying pussy more than fuck and all kinds of humor througout
the culture targetted at women and limp men and you guys can't talk
about it on a men's group?
If you really wanted to post your Vernon Dozier post, you could post it on
soc.men and have more people see it than are likely to on SMM. It looks to
me like you deliberately posted something to SMM that would get rejected so
that you could complain about it here.
I'll be totally honest about this, as I was in the post that was nixed.
I don't have a copy but if anyone does I'd love for it to be posted
here. My first impulse was "poor Viking" and then "I like Viking".
Then I read some of the posts and thought maybe I could enjoy posting
alittle there. Then I thought of how I wanted to promote my newest
favorite of Phil Hendrie's comic characters, Vernon Dozier, and use him
and Phil's comedy to lead into a general discussion of the suppression
by feminists of what's happenning in the culture by ignoring the
obvious anger of men and discuss why.

So what do the feminists at soc.men do? What they have been doing for
35 fucking years!!!!! Increasing the pressure of their Jack Feminist
Boots on all of us men's necks until we are all dead. Then their rich
sugar daddies look on in delight and count the money they are saving
from social programs and by keeping us men in jail.

Somebody ought to shoot whoever nixed that post. It was an act of
violence of the worse kind against men. It would be self defense to do
so. If you girls want a fight, just say so. Maybe Morgan and Bob are
right about this. Maybe it's time to get real.

Women declared war on men 35 years ago as they took over the country.
They are the worse oppressors the world has ever seen and all
oppression originates from them. Millions of men have been jailed,
lost jobs and promotions, lost their kids, lost their homes and lost
much more. It's time to take the country back from feminist whores
and rich motherfuckers.

Smitty
Jill
2007-01-07 01:29:00 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
FWIW, Tom, during the SMM RFD process I suggested that men should be
the ones to create and run a moderated soc.men--that women shouldn't
be telling men what they want or need.
Masculist
2007-01-07 02:19:15 UTC
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
It's absurd. What's wrong with these feminists? What are they afraid
of? They're the ones who have attacked, jailed, ripped and stolen our
kids unmercilessly for more than four decades. How can a group of
people get away with so much hate and violence and then be seen as the
tolerant ones? It's crazy. Where's the Right who saddled us with
this? Where are men of justice and fairness? Where is there any kind
of goodness in this society?

It's horrible what has happenned and what is worse is the lack of
response. We were right about one thing in the Sixties, this is a very
sick society. The Right's response? Give the next generation the
bubonic plague of feminism. "It's their problem now", Nixon smirked as
he walked down the beach in his suit. Fuckhead.

Smitty

Smitty
Jill
2007-01-07 14:17:35 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
See #24 of Rush Limbaugh's 35 Undeniable Truths.
Post by Masculist
They're the ones who have attacked, jailed, ripped and stolen our
kids unmercilessly for more than four decades. How can a group of
people get away with so much hate and violence and then be seen as the
tolerant ones?
You are describing the current Leftist Democrats.
Post by Masculist
It's crazy. Where's the Right who saddled us with
this?
I'm on the Right and neither I nor the Right saddled anyone with
this--at least not alone. The Left did all of this starting back in
the 1930's with Roosevelt and the Right (Republicans) have been forced
to try to make "nice" with Leftist factions in order to win elections.
Neither side can win if only members of their own group vote for them.
Both sides need to persuade some members of the other side to agree
with them and cross over and vote with them in order to win elections
and gain power. Still for the most part all of this "tolerance" and
"political correctness" and "let's all get a bong" BS comes from the
Left.
Post by Masculist
Where are men of justice and fairness?
Practicing their innate chivalry towards the more helpless of society
such as women and children and "minorities" to the detriment of other
men.
Post by Masculist
Where is there any kind
of goodness in this society?
See above.
Post by Masculist
It's horrible what has happenned and what is worse is the lack of
response. We were right about one thing in the Sixties, this is a very
sick society.
There was nothing sicker than the selfish, self-involved hippy Baby
Boomer generation. Everything they talked about and did was really
for themselves in the end. Mostly they were (and still are) all talk.
They never were much on practicing what they preach.
Post by Masculist
The Right's response? Give the next generation the
bubonic plague of feminism.
Absolute nonsense. Were the hippies who wanted peace and equality
with their "chicks" and "old ladies" Republicans? They were the
generation who took over post Watergate. Did those old leftists
hippies like Tom Hayden ever legislate for equality for men when in
office? I don't recall it.

Tom, you apparently were one of that bunch in spirit if not in deed.
Blame yourself. The whole bunch of that hippy boomer generation got
high and got laid regularly and with lots of different women just for
telling the hippy feminist chicks whatever they wanted to hear. You
guys gave us Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Rodham Rodham. Thanks alot.
Post by Masculist
"It's their problem now", Nixon smirked as
he walked down the beach in his suit. Fuckhead.
Do you have a cite or some proof for that? FWIW I like Nixon. IMO he
was set up by the leftist media and the hippy dippy drug crazed Baby
Boomers. The greatest thing Gerald Ford ever did was to pardon Nixon
because it cut leftist kooks off at the knees. They were salivating
for a BIG TRIAL and hoping to sell lots of newspapers and TV time
trashing the symbol of the thing hippies hated most--their own
fathers.

And there you have it--the origins of the current hatred for men and
especially fathers in today's society. Those hippy Boomers had their
way after all.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Smitty
Mark Borgerson
2007-01-07 17:29:51 UTC
<SNIP>
Post by Jill
Tom, you apparently were one of that bunch in spirit if not in deed.
Blame yourself. The whole bunch of that hippy boomer generation got
high and got laid regularly and with lots of different women just for
telling the hippy feminist chicks whatever they wanted to hear. You
guys gave us Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Rodham Rodham. Thanks alot.
Let's not forget that we 'hippy baby boomers' have managed to
accumulate more wealth than our parents and are now getting to
the age where we will start to bequeath some of that wealth
to our children.

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/amerwlth.htm

I know about hippies---I went to high school in Humboldt county in
California and went to college in California
in the 1960s. I also know that hippies were always a minority
in their age group. The rest of us boomers got drafted, got
jobs, married and had kids. I think you're just looking for
a label to pin on those with different political goals than
your own.
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
"It's their problem now", Nixon smirked as
he walked down the beach in his suit. Fuckhead.
Do you have a cite or some proof for that? FWIW I like Nixon. IMO he
was set up by the leftist media and the hippy dippy drug crazed Baby
Boomers. The greatest thing Gerald Ford ever did was to pardon Nixon
because it cut leftist kooks off at the knees. They were salivating
for a BIG TRIAL and hoping to sell lots of newspapers and TV time
trashing the symbol of the thing hippies hated most--their own
fathers.
And there you have it--the origins of the current hatred for men and
especially fathers in today's society. Those hippy Boomers had their
way after all.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Mark Borgerson
Jill
2007-01-07 17:56:16 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 09:29:51 -0800, Mark Borgerson
Post by Mark Borgerson
<SNIP>
Post by Jill
Tom, you apparently were one of that bunch in spirit if not in deed.
Blame yourself. The whole bunch of that hippy boomer generation got
high and got laid regularly and with lots of different women just for
telling the hippy feminist chicks whatever they wanted to hear. You
guys gave us Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Rodham Rodham. Thanks alot.
Let's not forget that we 'hippy baby boomers' have managed to
accumulate more wealth than our parents and are now getting to
the age where we will start to bequeath some of that wealth
to our children.
What does your response have to do with the paragraph you were
responding to directly above your reply?
Post by Mark Borgerson
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/amerwlth.htm
I know about hippies---I went to high school in Humboldt county in
California and went to college in California
in the 1960s. I also know that hippies were always a minority
in their age group. The rest of us boomers got drafted, got
jobs, married and had kids.
Your anecdote doesn't beat mine. I don't just "know about hippies" I
actually knew hippies and I know "reformed" (grown up) hippies. One
doesn't have to have spent time in California to experience a wide
exposure to them.

There...now I've seen your personal anecdote and upped you one which
explains why personal anecdotes are not useful.
Post by Mark Borgerson
I think you're just looking for
a label to pin on those with different political goals than
your own.
I think you just jump to respond to anything I post whether you have a
valid point or not. The above is a prime example of how you don't
have a point.

However, your Leftist criticism that I am looking for a "label" to
"pin" on those with "different political goals" than my own really
gives you away as a Leftist. Leftists always whine that "others" are
labeling people especially when the label in question fits the
Leftists perfectly but is not flattering.
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
"It's their problem now", Nixon smirked as
he walked down the beach in his suit. Fuckhead.
Do you have a cite or some proof for that? FWIW I like Nixon. IMO he
was set up by the leftist media and the hippy dippy drug crazed Baby
Boomers. The greatest thing Gerald Ford ever did was to pardon Nixon
because it cut leftist kooks off at the knees. They were salivating
for a BIG TRIAL and hoping to sell lots of newspapers and TV time
trashing the symbol of the thing hippies hated most--their own
fathers.
And there you have it--the origins of the current hatred for men and
especially fathers in today's society. Those hippy Boomers had their
way after all.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Mark Borgerson
Masculist
2007-01-07 20:07:43 UTC
Post by Jill
On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 09:29:51 -0800, Mark Borgerson
Post by Mark Borgerson
<SNIP>
Post by Mark Borgerson
I think you're just looking for
a label to pin on those with different political goals than
your own.
I think you just jump to respond to anything I post whether you have a
valid point or not. The above is a prime example of how you don't
have a point.
However, your Leftist criticism that I am looking for a "label" to
"pin" on those with "different political goals" than my own really
gives you away as a Leftist. Leftists always whine that "others" are
labeling people especially when the label in question fits the
Leftists perfectly but is not flattering.
Now, now kids let's stop quibbling about who fucked who most using
feminism. Even if you don't believe my theories about how the Right in
reality did it, than you have to at least acknowledge we all got fucked
by feminism and it was all our fault.

As for Borgy's bullshit article about how rich the hippies (boomers)
now are, I read it and it said nothing about demographics or anything
else, it just made a stupid claim with no evidence, a common
characteristic of the now de-balled Left.

Yuppies and feminists I suppose are doing great. Fuck them and I hope
they burn in hell.

Smitty
Post by Jill
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
"It's their problem now", Nixon smirked as
he walked down the beach in his suit. Fuckhead.
Do you have a cite or some proof for that? FWIW I like Nixon. IMO he
was set up by the leftist media and the hippy dippy drug crazed Baby
Boomers. The greatest thing Gerald Ford ever did was to pardon Nixon
because it cut leftist kooks off at the knees. They were salivating
for a BIG TRIAL and hoping to sell lots of newspapers and TV time
trashing the symbol of the thing hippies hated most--their own
fathers.
And there you have it--the origins of the current hatred for men and
especially fathers in today's society. Those hippy Boomers had their
way after all.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Mark Borgerson
Masculist
2007-01-07 20:01:35 UTC
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
Where are men of justice and fairness?
Practicing their innate chivalry towards the more helpless of society
such as women and children and "minorities" to the detriment of other
men.
Post by Masculist
Where is there any kind
of goodness in this society?
See above.
Post by Masculist
"It's their problem now", Nixon smirked as
he walked down the beach in his suit. Fuckhead.
Do you have a cite or some proof for that? FWIW I like Nixon. IMO he
was set up by the leftist media and the hippy dippy drug crazed Baby
Boomers. The greatest thing Gerald Ford ever did was to pardon Nixon
because it cut leftist kooks off at the knees. They were salivating
for a BIG TRIAL and hoping to sell lots of newspapers and TV time
trashing the symbol of the thing hippies hated most--their own
fathers.
And there you have it--the origins of the current hatred for men and
especially fathers in today's society. Those hippy Boomers had their
way after all.
Yep, just as Nixon and the Right wanted the story told AFTER they
whacked us male boomers good until we died. they got their's alright
and maybe the truth will never be told. I'm sure the right is planning
on that at least until all us boomers are dead and the social programs
wiped out.

You want cites?

1. Repubs put women in CRA'64. CRA'64 was sold to the American Public
as a way to give Black Men opportunities and thereby "stabilize their
families". Women were NEVER mentioned in regards to CRA'64 and
including them at the time was thought to be a way to undermine the
original intent of the bill. It did more than that, it was then used
to undermine men on the Left...all men.

2. Foundations funded feminism through the Fifties and Sixties and
Nixon was their man (Rockefeller). Gloria Steinem was a CIA recruit
(Viilage Voice June '79)

3. JFK would have never allowed women in CRA'64 and would have never
gone into Vietnam (bang...dead)

4. Nixon's CIA plumbers do what the CIA was famous for in Europe and
put the feminists in charge of the Left using the McGovern campaigne
and quotas. The media said at the time, "This is the greatest
transformation of a political party in American History".

5. Nixon launches Drug War against men same as the last time the
feminists were bumped up in power with suffrage and then prohibition

6. Ford follows through on Nixon's heels and supports ERA AND the
fucking feminists moderating the presidential debates! Ford then
pardons Nixon, which I supported, for obstensibly the good reason of
precedent and cultural "peace". The precedent being that future
presidents who fuck up that bad will know they will be pardoned and not
have to have a coup instead. But the real reason for the plumbers was
putting the counter insurgent feminists in charge of the Left. That
in turn would involve many others in the scandal.

The rest is history and shows how it all worked like a charm to
undermine the Left.

As for us stupid hippies, we never had airs about politics and in fact
eschewed politics. The "old lady" and "chick" stuff was just us
thumbing our nose at the feminist Right and relating to the downtrodden
lower classes which like us were disenfranchised. Yuppies and
feminists became the "New Right" while pretending to be the "New Left"
and went on to suppress the true nature of the bohemian hippies while
attributing all the evil to them that you Republicans in reality did!
It fed into your resentments about the hippies and your own
womenfirsters agenda of that time.

Jill, you've been suckered too.

Tom
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Jill
2007-01-07 21:06:47 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
Where are men of justice and fairness?
Practicing their innate chivalry towards the more helpless of society
such as women and children and "minorities" to the detriment of other
men.
Post by Masculist
Where is there any kind
of goodness in this society?
See above.
Post by Masculist
[...]
I asked for a cite on your quote [?] of Richard Nixon.

"It's their problem now", Nixon smirked as he walked down the beach in
his suit."

You did not provide any proof that Nixon said such a thing nor did you
provide any context for that matter-- leaving me to believe it was not
a valid quote.

Your other quotes/examples talk of events without showing any cause
and effect as to why things like women hosting debates occurred
precisely *when* they did but nothing occurs in a vacuum.

Overall the reason we are where we are at this time in history is due
to the overwhelming number of Baby Boomers period. That the bulk of
them were Lefties if not downright "let's do it in the road, man"
hippies is highly significant.

Thanks again for Hilary Clinton. Oh...and what party is she and Nancy
Pelosi in--the Republican Party? No, I don't think so... They are in
the party of the Left--the Democrat Party where they've been nutured,
adored, and promoted for years and years.
Post by Masculist
Jill, you've been suckered too.
No, fortunately I've never done recreational drugs in my entire life
(not even pot) and can still recall the recent past in a lucid manner.
Masculist
2007-01-07 21:42:57 UTC
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Post by Jill
[...]
<smile> I was being creative.
Post by Jill
Your other quotes/examples talk of events without showing any cause
and effect as to why things like women hosting debates occurred
precisely *when* they did but nothing occurs in a vacuum.
I think the facts and series of events speak for themselves, especially
in light of the Right playing dead on feminism...well, actually
actively and overtly supporting it.
Post by Jill
Overall the reason we are where we are at this time in history is due
to the overwhelming number of Baby Boomers period. That the bulk of
them were Lefties if not downright "let's do it in the road, man"
hippies is highly significant.
I never did it in the road and thought that was disgusting. I was
known to do it in the bathroom on occasion however. I hated John
Lennon especially beginning with that White Album and his feminist
bitch Yoko. What an asshole he turned out to be as well as most of the
great rockers of my era. Money corrupts. I figured that would happen
even back then.
Post by Jill
Thanks again for Hilary Clinton.
Oh, you mean Barry Goldwater's protege?
Post by Jill
Oh...and what party is she and Nancy
Pelosi in--the Republican Party?
Her too! God, even the leading demo talking head on radio, Stephenie
Miller, was a Goldwater supporter and her father was his running mate!
It's all adding now isn't it Jack Goldwater and Jill?
Post by Jill
No, I don't think so... They are in
the party of the Left--the Democrat Party where they've been nutured,
adored, and promoted for years and years.
See, you missed alot in the Sixties as you were sipping tea and eating
finger cakes at etiquett school.
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Jill, you've been suckered too.
No, fortunately I've never done recreational drugs in my entire life
(not even pot) and can still recall the recent past in a lucid manner.
Ha! Your mind has succumbed to the status quo instead. You should
have gotten high with us in the Sixties Jill, we had so much fun!! I
remember it all and you could have had those wonderful memories
too...and my great company in the bathroom! Just kidding. I didn't
like casual sex. I did the bathroom thing with my fiance after we
lived together for 2 years. Looking back, duh, I was married!

You want to hear about my experiences in Tucson in '72 as a whole sale
pot dealer? There was Cocaine Tony, aka "Spider Lady" from Boston who
had a boutique on 4th St., the hippie section of town near the U of A,
and there was the Jewish guy from New York who had a green house and
was trying out this new thing called "hydrophonics" to grow pot. He
said as he gave me a tour and explained it all that, "This is the wave
of the future". Man was he right. How about that for American
enterpreneurialship? Cocaine Tony lived in an arts community in the
foothills above Tucson with all these quaint and rustic stone homes and
a common pool where swim suits weren't allowed. Twenty years earlier
that place was headquarters for John Wayne and gang doing pretty much
the same thing as they shot films nearby at Old Tucson.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Your duping has
benefitted mostly you BTW. Don't forget that Laura Bush has adopted
most of the feminist advocacies of the early feminists who I did NOT
support. Being a hippie was a direct assault on your camp of women
Jill. It was only later that the Goldwater feminists using their
control of the media and academy interpreted it in ways that benefitted
you Republican Women and your lacky's the Leftist feminists.

But I still love you and them...like the good hippie I am.

One, two, three, four we don't want your fucking whores!

Tom
Andre Lieven
2007-01-07 03:29:24 UTC
Post by Jill
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
Indeed, but a stuck on herself control freaky woman decided otherwise,
so she loaded up alt.usenet.kooks.moderated&polite with kooks, women,
and Feminist Apologists.

The whole thing was a misadrous cluster fuck from Day One.
Andre
Jayne Kulikauskas
2007-01-07 03:20:42 UTC
On 6 Jan 2007 17:17:35 -0800, Masculist wrote:

[...]
Post by Masculist
So what do the feminists at soc.men do? What they have been doing for
35 fucking years!!!!! Increasing the pressure of their Jack Feminist
Boots on all of us men's necks until we are all dead. Then their rich
sugar daddies look on in delight and count the money they are saving
from social programs and by keeping us men in jail.
Somebody ought to shoot whoever nixed that post. It was an act of
violence of the worse kind against men. It would be self defense to do
so. If you girls want a fight, just say so. Maybe Morgan and Bob are
right about this. Maybe it's time to get real.
Rejecting one of your posts is not a big feminist conspiracy against men
everywhere. The moderators at soc.men.moderated looked at a post (which
from your description sounds like it violated the group's charter)and
rejected it. That is exactly what moderators are supposed to do. You were
free to post it here in soc.men. Instead, you chose to post it to a
moderated group and to accept the moderators judgement. Now you are
whinging about it.
pandora
2007-01-08 01:47:50 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
Meltdown! A loser mentality if I ever saw one.

CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Bob Officer
2007-01-09 18:48:43 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:47:50 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
Really, Amazing, isn't it :)

I have to read the thread in SM *just for fun*
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
--
Jayne Check out soc.men.moderated.
If your news provider doesn't carry it, ask.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men.moderated?lnk=srg&hl=en
--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986
Hammer of Thor, Sept 2005
pandora
2007-01-14 02:36:12 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:47:50 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
Indeed. *Smitty* is one hilarious poster boi for sexist men. A loser,
bigtime, in life, an alcoholic who blames women for his situation.
Amazing. :-)

CWQ
Post by Bob Officer
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Turin
2007-01-14 05:48:45 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Bob Officer
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:47:50 -0800, in
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
It's fucking sad. A lot of the shit he says his true. It's
just that it doesn't apply to him. He fucked up his own life.

Another nasty thing about him, also, is that he seems
comfortable with his lifestyle, like an honest to God hobo.

- - -

This has been another enlightening moment, with:

Turin

I have such sites to show you...
------------------------

http://members.fortunecity.com/turinturambar/
http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First

------------------------

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with,
deleteth, or maketh a lie about these words or causeth them
to not be known shall burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Bob Officer
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
pandora
2007-01-15 03:00:42 UTC
Post by Turin
Post by pandora
Post by Bob Officer
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:47:50 -0800, in
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
Well, he can wallow in his own shit if he wants to. I'm not about to stop
him. I just like poking him with the pointy stick. :-)

CWQ
Post by Turin
- - -
Turin
I have such sites to show you...
------------------------
http://members.fortunecity.com/turinturambar/
http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First
------------------------
"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or
maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall
burn in hell forever and ever...."
-----
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Bob Officer
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Meat Plow
2007-01-14 06:02:56 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:47:50 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
I unsubbed from soc.fr00ts and saw this thread when it popped up in auk.
After reading the froth and foam from these sociopathic imbeciles it was
even more clear to me why I unsubbed. I can't as a fairly sane
person begin to understand what is behind these vicious attacks. What
causes these idiots to throw sanity to the wind in such a violent fashion
over a fucking Usenet post for fuck's sake?

COOSN-266-06-25794
pandora
2007-01-15 03:45:22 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Bob Officer
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:47:50 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
:-) You're welcome.
Post by Meat Plow
After reading the froth and foam from these sociopathic imbeciles it was
even more clear to me why I unsubbed. I can't as a fairly sane person
begin to understand what is behind these vicious attacks. What causes
these idiots to throw sanity to the wind in such a violent fashion over
a fucking Usenet post for fuck's sake?
You are correct, they are idiots and quite possibly insane. They need to
be kept under scrutiny, IMO.

CWQ
SameAsB4
2007-01-15 04:02:01 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Bob Officer
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:47:50 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
[...]
Post by Masculist
[...]
You never come very well.
CWQ
pandora
2007-01-08 01:43:09 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
[...]
I note that you wrote *women* and not just feminists in the above. I
think I'll save this post just in case.

CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Mark Borgerson
<<SNIP>>
Mark Borgerson
Masculist
2007-01-08 16:37:47 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
[...]
Up until the mid Nineties at least 90% of American Women supported
feminism. Unfortuneately almost as many men did too but the fact
remains it benefitted women mostly and they therefore deserve the
REPONSIBILITY for it. I know that word is long and hard for women to
comprehend, but us Masculists will teach them very gently.

Let's start with abortion. Murder One.

Smitty
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Mark Borgerson
<<SNIP>>
Mark Borgerson
pandora
2007-01-14 02:09:05 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
[...]
Prove it, oh slimy one. You cannot. It is merely a patriarchal
hallucination. You can't control IT and you have no say in IT. You're
quite pathetic.

CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Mark Borgerson
<<SNIP>>
Mark Borgerson
Turin
2007-01-14 03:27:43 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
In article
Post by Masculist
On 5 Jan 2007 16:33:49 -0800, Masculips
Post by Masculist
[...]
How do you want it proven? By the fact that the kid is
alive inside of the uterus or that he's a separate human
being who should also have legal rights?
Post by pandora
You're quite pathetic.
Well, that's true. But, you're not exactly the most stable
person here, yourself. Let's not have kitchen utensils
pointing fingers at each other, now.

"It's absurd. How can I set free anyone who doesn't have
the guts to stand up alone and declare his own freedom?"

~ Jim Morrison

- - -

This has been another enlightening moment, with:

Turin

I have such sites to show you...
------------------------

http://members.fortunecity.com/turinturambar/
http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First

------------------------

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with,
deleteth, or maketh a lie about these words or causeth them
to not be known shall burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Mark Borgerson
<<SNIP>>
Mark Borgerson
pandora
2007-01-15 02:59:21 UTC
Post by Turin
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by pandora
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
[...]
If IT can be removed without harming IT and with the host's permission, go
for it. Otherwise, you're shit outta luck. Sorry.
Post by Turin
Post by pandora
You're quite pathetic.
Well, that's true. But, you're not exactly the most stable person here,
yourself. Let's not have kitchen utensils pointing fingers at each
other, now.
I have no problem with stability, dear. None whatsoever.

CWQ
Post by Turin
"It's absurd. How can I set free anyone who doesn't have the guts to
stand up alone and declare his own freedom?"
~ Jim Morrison
- - -
Turin
I have such sites to show you...
------------------------
http://members.fortunecity.com/turinturambar/
http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First
------------------------
"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or
maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall
burn in hell forever and ever...."
-----
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by pandora
CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Mark Borgerson
<<SNIP>>
Mark Borgerson
Masculist
2007-01-07 19:02:43 UTC
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
I sent a nice message to SMM under my new nik for that group, Vernon
Dozier, and it seems to have gone into moderator hell over there.
Perhaps you could ask one of the moderators.
I just did bitch! My boy Sobelewski spends more time here than at
soc.men.moderfuckers.
Mark Sobelewski quit acting as a moderator for SMM, without explanation,
shortly after the inception of the group. Had I seen the post and
if Vernon Dozier had a valid email address, I would have noted their
objections and notified you.
Vernon was me so he had a valid email address.
Post by Mark Borgerson
AFAIK, your post was rejected by the other two moderators before I got
a chance to read it. (After two REJECT votes a post disappears from
the queue.)
Let's see, there's feminist Kathy Morgan who is an obvious flaming
asshole and would reject it, but that leaves you, GA and Sobelewski
right? Who was the second one who nixed it?
Post by Mark Borgerson
There were emails from the other two moderators
discussing the post and objecting to the word 'pussy'.
I only mentioned it in regards to Phil's character and how he spits out
"pussy" when he's pissed at other men. I thought it was funny and
relevant to a discussion of men's anger over feminism and how it is
indirectly expressed. It's absurd, even in this feminist peice of shit
of a country, to censor something like that.

Smitty
Mark Borgerson
Mark Borgerson
2007-01-07 21:51:56 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
AFAIK, your post was rejected by the other two moderators before I got
a chance to read it. (After two REJECT votes a post disappears from
the queue.)
Let's see, there's feminist Kathy Morgan who is an obvious flaming
asshole and would reject it, but that leaves you, GA and Sobelewski
right? Who was the second one who nixed it?
GA and Sobelewski are not longer moderators for smm, and have not
been since September, IIRC. AFAIK, neither has explained, either
here or in smm, why they quit.

The third moderator is Steve Bonine.
<<SNIP>>

Mark Borgerson
Masculist
2007-01-07 22:20:27 UTC
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
AFAIK, your post was rejected by the other two moderators before I got
a chance to read it. (After two REJECT votes a post disappears from
the queue.)
Let's see, there's feminist Kathy Morgan who is an obvious flaming
asshole and would reject it, but that leaves you, GA and Sobelewski
right? Who was the second one who nixed it?
GA and Sobelewski are not longer moderators for smm, and have not
been since September, IIRC. AFAIK, neither has explained, either
here or in smm, why they quit.
The third moderator is Steve Bonine.
I hope you boys are getting your pound of flesh for betraying us men.

I would have never posted there if I knew GA and Sobelewski were gone.

Come the revolution...

Smitty
Post by Mark Borgerson
<<SNIP>>
Mark Borgerson
pandora
2007-01-08 04:05:34 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
AFAIK, your post was rejected by the other two moderators before I got
a chance to read it. (After two REJECT votes a post disappears from
the queue.)
Let's see, there's feminist Kathy Morgan who is an obvious flaming
asshole and would reject it, but that leaves you, GA and Sobelewski
right? Who was the second one who nixed it?
GA and Sobelewski are not longer moderators for smm, and have not
been since September, IIRC. AFAIK, neither has explained, either
here or in smm, why they quit.
The third moderator is Steve Bonine.
I hope you boys are getting your pound of flesh for betraying us men.
I would have never posted there if I knew GA and Sobelewski were gone.
Of course not. You were hoping they'd just let any misogynistic post of
yours slide right on in. Too bad, so sad.
Post by Masculist
Come the revolution...
Yeah. Your *buds* abandoned you and everyone else. GA tucked in his tail
and hasn't been heard of since. Sobelewski doesn't have any integrity so
he's still posting to socmen. Go figure. With allies like these, who
needs enemies?

:-)

CWQ
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Post by Mark Borgerson
<<SNIP>>
Mark Borgerson
Andre Lieven
2007-01-07 23:47:29 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
AFAIK, your post was rejected by the other two moderators before I got
a chance to read it. (After two REJECT votes a post disappears from
the queue.)
Let's see, there's feminist Kathy Morgan who is an obvious flaming
asshole and would reject it, but that leaves you, GA and Sobelewski
right?
Tom, not right. GA and Mark never moderated over there.
Post by Mark Borgerson
There were emails from the other two moderators
discussing the post and objecting to the word 'pussy'.
I only mentioned it in regards to Phil's character and how he spits out
"pussy" when he's pissed at other men. I thought it was funny and
relevant to a discussion of men's anger over feminism and how it is
indirectly expressed. It's absurd, even in this feminist peice of shit
of a country, to censor something like that.
Yes, it is, and its more proof that alt.usenet.kooks.moderated&polite
offers NOTHING to men.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Andre
Mark Borgerson
2007-01-08 02:14:27 UTC
In article <ens0qh$3ou$***@theodyn.ncf.ca>, ***@FreeNet.Carleton.CA
says...
Post by Andre Lieven
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
Post by Masculist
Post by Mark Borgerson
AFAIK, your post was rejected by the other two moderators before I got
a chance to read it. (After two REJECT votes a post disappears from
the queue.)
Let's see, there's feminist Kathy Morgan who is an obvious flaming
asshole and would reject it, but that leaves you, GA and Sobelewski
right?
Tom, not right. GA and Mark never moderated over there.
Hmmm. Were you aware of that when you posted to smm?
Post by Mark Borgerson
There were emails from the other two moderators
discussing the post and objecting to the word 'pussy'.
I only mentioned it in regards to Phil's character and how he spits out
"pussy" when he's pissed at other men. I thought it was funny and
relevant to a discussion of men's anger over feminism and how it is
indirectly expressed. It's absurd, even in this feminist peice of shit
of a country, to censor something like that.
Yes, it is, and its more proof that alt.usenet.kooks.moderated&polite
offers NOTHING to men.
Post by Masculist
Smitty
Mark Borgerson
pandora
2007-01-08 01:40:20 UTC
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
I sent a nice message to SMM under my new nik for that group, Vernon
Dozier, and it seems to have gone into moderator hell over there.
Perhaps you could ask one of the moderators.
I just did bitch! My boy Sobelewski spends more time here than at
soc.men.moderfuckers.
My, my. Such a little testes fit. :-)

By the way, Sobelewski is no longer a moderator.
He ran away like the little coward punkass that he is.
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Post by Masculist
[...]
Sounds just like you.
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
We already have some, but it would be good to have more. Lately I have
been enjoying the quality of posts on SMM so much that I regularly find
three or more posts a day that I find interesting enough that I want to
respond to them. I have even been running out of time to respond to all
that I want. So, while I am feeling pretty satisfied with SMM as it is, I
wouldn't mind a few more posters of their caliber.
Good for you honey bun.
Heh.
And Jayne SO wanted to give her *friends* a newsgroup to frolic in.
:-)
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
Something else that I think both soc.men and SMM could use are some worthy
opponents. While I have a low opinion of feminism, I can't believe that
hyerdahl and pandora are the best representatives of it. Even gingerbeer,
while an improvement over these, seems to construct arguments that replace
critical thinking with jargon. Somewhere there must be feminists who are
more capable of logical arguments and/or decent behaviour than what we most
often see here. Lately, I notice myself reacting to many responses to them
by thinking, "Wow! That was really excellent. But it was wasted on her."
Now see Jayne, here is a major sex difference we can discuss over at
soc.men. moderfuckers. Men KNOW feminism is bullshit while women with
their genetically narrow perspectives can never KNOW.
It isn't bullshit at all, dear. You'd just like to think it is. Your
thinking processes are very narrow. That's obvious.
Post by Masculist
Post by Jayne Kulikauskas
However, not once, either reading soc.men or SMM, have I thought "This
needs somebody to come along and spit out "Pussy" at people."
Jayne, comedy and humor are tools for human healing and insight. Vernon
Dozier most definitely belongs on soc.men.moderfuckers. It should be
noted that I said Vernon addresses, in his disappointment and anger with
the culture, men that way. The best "pussy" Vernon Dozier "bit" is
called "President Bush is a Pussy". You can find it at "retardtraffic"
on IRC. Tell them "retard" sent you.
Yep, that suits you to a *T*.

CWQ
pandora