Women
Doug Laidlaw
2021-04-13 15:55:14 UTC
It is good to see that this newsgroup no longer wishes that women were
men. It does seem to a foreigner, that some women have given men a
rough time, but an American woman wrote: "Men, we love you and want to
help you." Just marry somebody like her. I will have been married 49
years and 6 months in a couple of days, and I wouldn't want it any other
way. Maybe I was lucky. I am able to understand how women think, and my
wife is very much my "other half." She chose me (don't they all?) but
she and I are the nearest thing to a perfect match. Any problems have
come from my inherited depression.
Basil Jet
2021-04-13 17:24:15 UTC
Post by Doug Laidlaw
but an American woman wrote: "Men, we love you and want to
help you."
That reminds me of Reagan's quote "The nine most terrifying words in the
English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. ".
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
1971 - Beautiful Lies You Could Live In - Tom Rapp & Pearls Before Swine
%
2021-04-13 19:03:52 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
but an American woman wrote: "Men, we love you and want to help you."
That reminds me of Reagan's quote "The nine most terrifying words in the
English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. ".
and i will show you up your bum

%
2021-04-13 19:02:56 UTC
Post by Doug Laidlaw
It is good to see that this newsgroup no longer wishes that women were
men.  It does seem to a foreigner, that some women have given men a
rough time, but an American woman wrote: "Men, we love you and want to
help you."  Just marry somebody like her.  I will have been married 49
years and 6 months in a couple of days, and I wouldn't want it any other
way. Maybe I was lucky.  I am able to understand how women think, and my
wife is very much my "other half."  She chose me (don't they all?) but
she and I are the nearest thing to a perfect match.  Any problems have
come from my inherited depression.
that's how you see it i wonder what she'd say