We face a Common Enemy
Nomen Nescio
2009-10-13 06:17:25 UTC
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
Jason James
2009-10-13 19:20:54 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
About as genuine as the so-called author,...a piece of anonymous bullshit.

Jason
YID ARMY
2009-10-14 14:10:14 UTC
Post by Jason James
Post by Nomen Nescio
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
About as genuine as the so-called author,...a piece of anonymous bullshit.
Jason
(Fucky has been polluting Usenet for years with his self-hate.
His Mommy was Jewish)
Jeßus
2009-10-15 20:29:01 UTC
In article <4ad4d318$0$78443$***@pit-reader.telstra.net>,
***@ass.com said...
:
:news:***@dizum.com...

Well well well... Hello Jason :)
Jason James
2009-10-27 07:25:41 UTC
Post by Jeßus
:> "We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
:> Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
:> is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
:> the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
:> liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
:> being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
:> power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
:> - Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
:About as genuine as the so-called author,...a piece of anonymous bullshit.
Well well well... Hello Jason :)
Jebus,..been here long?

Jason
Jason James